We had a really good day today. E took S to a park while I had my doctor appointment. I told her that her job was to obey E. He was The Boss. She told me later, "I didn't want to obey him, but then I remembered that it was my job, so I did anyway." They both had a great, hot time.
We then went to Bellevue Library which is a huge, huge library. We all found lots of books to read. It is such a nice, huge library. We are going to try to go once every two weeks this summer.
We then went to Bellevue Mall. I think this is the third time I've been there. E didn't find what he was looking for, but we did go out to eat at Cheesecake Factory. It was delicious. S managed to slam her thumb in the bathroom stall door while closing it which made it bleed. Then she sat back against the seat and slammed her head on what looked like padding, but was just material. Not her best hour for not getting hurt.
Finding the suburban was quite a challenge. I led E to a parking garage that was 2Z. I explained that we were in 2D so clearly we needed to walk around. We then walked around while eating our dripping ice cream cones to 2D only to realize that our suburban was definitely NOT there. We stopped some nice young ladies who explained that there were two parking garages. We, clearly, were in the wrong one.
I said to E, "Thanks for leading us to the wrong parking garage. I knew there was an east and west parking garage, but you just had to lead me to the wrong one." He laughed because I had totally told him that there was only one parking garage so we had to be in the right one when he suggested that maybe there were two.
All in all we had a great day. We ended it with a walk/bicycle ride around our property, enjoying the cool night.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love your blog, Michele...its just real life..all the time! Hee hee. Mine too. Life is weird and we ought to document it. That's my belief! :)
ReplyDelete