"What exactly does a pikmin look like?" I inquired. M told me to
Hours later, lotsa food coloring and dye later, E, S and I had made a pikmin cake for M. He loved it. This made me smile.
When we were waiting for everything to come together so we could light the candles, M was so happy and smiling. He looked so handsome. He looked so excited and confident. This made me smile.
When I highlighted E's hair last night. He let me have free reign to do what I wanted. This made me smile.
When E let me fix his hair, like a movie star, even though he knew his one brother, who will remain anonymous, would tease him. This made me smile. And, his hair looked really good. That was just a bonus.
While decorating the cake, somehow S managed to get blue food coloring all over her pink jogging pants. This didn't exactly make me smile, but whatever, she has lots of pants. However, when she undressed to get in the bath with me and her hiney was blue. This made me smile. And laugh. But, then I wasn't allowed to laugh. But then I was. You never know if you're allowed to or not.
Then when Perry promised not to laugh she told him to come in and look at her hiney. We were laughing and he couldn't figure out why because the blue had faded just enough that now it looked like a huge bruise. His reaction made us smile.
When S told J and I that she was going to marry someone as close to, as just like her daddy as she could. This made me smile.
When she explained that it was because he "protects his kids and wife and makes us all feel safe." This melted my heart.
When J-man showed me his new "trick" and it was blowing bubbles way up and over the rim of his milk cup. This made me smile. And think that his brothers used to do that all. the. time.
When Perry came home
When Perry took S and I to see the sunset at The Falls and swung her over the Jumping Logs. This made me smile.
When S informed my mom and I that she, too, is sometimes, "shellfish". This made me smile. Then when she informed us, very seriously, that she feels bad about being, "shellfish". I smiled some more. I don't think I could stop smiling.
What a blessed day.
No comments:
Post a Comment