I only felt like the canoe was going to fly off the suburban once. We pulled over. Perry fixed it and then I decided that I was simply going to have to trust the 6 straps that were holding it on the suburban.
We stopped
I
However, turns out that's not what he was telling me. At least that's his story.
Sgns get confusing at times. We laughed really hard. Found a way to turn around, sure we were going to be going wayyyyy out of our way, but this time we did trust the GPS and we just couldn't see the entrance back to the freeway it was talking about.
We arrived at our Idahome (the kids nicknamed it) around 10 p.m. Pretty good since I had planned on arriving around 1 p.m. We then unpacked and loaded back into one suburban to go get a swimsuit for E.
Somehow we got lost again. Perry so eloquently
We may or may not have attempted to drop into bed by midnight. And........since we're on vacation E and J woke us up at 7 (apparently to pray for my mom) because we didn't really have to get up until 9 a.m.
The three youngest are sleeping. They are smart like that.
We are going to go to Silverwood/Boulder Beach today. It is bright and sunny.
E is fixing me more coffee because when I looked at what he brought me it was full of grounds. Ewwww.......not exactly like a chocolate covered coffee bean.
Pretend like all the letters are correct above because for some silly reason I can't edit it and it's getting worse every time I try. :-)
Please keep my mom's surgery and recovery in your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment