They Say - Camp Stove, Pots/Pans,
I Hear - Electric Skillet and Microwave
They Say - Washtubs
I Hear - Use the containers that you packed food in.
They Say - Cutting Board
I Say - Buy it already cut
They Say - Cheese Grater
I Say - Buy already shredded cheese or use American
They Say - Sharp Knife
I Say - My kids all have sharp knives they'll let me use if I need one.
They Say - Clock
I Say - We're on vacation
They Say - Matches
I Say - We have a ton. All the kids will want to
They Say - Beach Towels/Bath Towels
I Say - There's a difference?
They Say - Compass/Maps
I Say - GPS
They Say - Kickboards/Arm Bands/Water Toys
I Say - Life Jackets
They Say - Marshmallows
I Say - Add Chocolate and Graham Crackers and we're set.
They Say - Blue Ice
I Say - Refrigerator
And............the list goes on. Multiply everything times 7, except for the first aid kit which I add all kinds of things to just so we won't need them and we're set.
No comments:
Post a Comment