Sunday, June 7, 2009

I Love My Brothers












It's been great that E and J have canoe duty. Getting two canoes on and off, tied and untied takes forever happens flawlessly. M and J-man have, what I call, S Duty. This was previously handled by E, J or me. They are supposed to entertain her and keep her safe while the rest of us strain and struggle work together to get the canoes in the water.
I, apparently, was taking a break from my duties to snap pictures.
It was nice to see M not give up in his quest to get S up to where they were headed. She was scared and wanted to go back down, but he just patiently kept talking her into going up, never letting go of her. They tried many different ways before they were finally able to get her up safely.
They were all so proud of themselves.
Then............they walked about 3 feet behind the tree they are standing by and took the trail that leads back to the suburbans.
Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment