Oh, well there was also the fact that when we arrived at Silverwood we realized that the Swimsuit Bag (that's the formal name for swimsuits in a bag) was not in the suburban.
Okay, then.
It was determined that I would just go in to Silverwood with the kids while Perry drove back to our Idahome and picked up not only the Swimsuit Bag, but towels and coats.
It only took him 2.5 hours to get back to us.
Oh, and, well, knowing how much Perry
Anyhoo, after the ride we ate a quick bite and Serena talked him into one more. We had already been on this ride, but let me tell you with Perry's extra weight in there we went spinning and spinning and twirling and twirling and spinning. IT WAS SO FREAKING AWESOME. For S and I anyway.
I tried really, really hard to stop laughing. So did S. It was just so much fun all that spinning.
Perry managed not to vomit. His face didn't actually turn green, but it was pretty darn close.
We took pity on him and went on the log-ride next. That was more his
We all found each other and went to the water park. It was great. I think S and I were in the water for the next 4-5 hours. It was really quite cold if you were out of the water so we spent most of our time in the Wave Pool or Lazy River. They offer free life-jackets which S wore the whole time.
M and J-man were with Perry, S and I 95% of the time. We would all hook our inner tubes together with S leading the way. She was FAST. M and J-man would alternately flip on and off the tube, more or less staying up with us.
At one point I decided I would like to just lay on top of the tube and enjoy the scenery. I told Perry I trust him to make sure I do not go under any waterfalls.
I am hear to say that I meant I am trusting him and so I did. Just to test me he decided to bring me just as close to as many waterfalls as he could without actually getting me wet just to see what I would do and then pull me away at the last second. It was funny. The kids laughed while I laid there. Sure in the knowledge that he would make sure I didn't go under any waterfalls.
He kept his word, barely, but that worked for me.
When we left we met a new friend at a campsite who fed us hot dogs and the kids roasted marshmallows. We really enjoyed their company and invited them to our house when they go through the Seattle area in August.
We arrived back at our Idahome around 11 p.m., exhausted, and dropped into bed .
S is snuggling E on the couch. We have three hours until checkout and a lot to do until then.
My mom's surgery was successful. They removed the cancerous tumor. The doc said her liver is a little beat up because of the chemo, but he didn't see any other cancer. I'm sure that is great news to her. We will attempt to call her when she's moved out of the ICU. Which, prayerfully, will be today.
We are looking forward to starting our camping portion of our vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment