Friday, June 26, 2009

Silverwood/Camping

I just had to take this picture. What it doesn't show is that M was crying because he wanted yet another a hamburger and we wouldn't let him eat fast food again.
We had just finished a long, but satisfying day at Silverwood. It was after 7 and we were waiting for Perry to finish changing.

This was the single most important item that we took camping.



Just like Will Farrell!!




Perry doesn't know what he was missing. It was all of 5 a.m. here. Maybe 4:45. See the tent on the upper right of the screen? Those were the Party Guys. I would've invited them for coffee. What? 4 hours of sleep isn't enough? No way!!!


2 comments:

  1. Dude,

    You will never catch a fish with a banana. You just can't get the thing to stay on the hook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told him the same exact thing, but he just kept insisting that fish love bananas. Now, Twinkies, did you know the fish love them? No? Well, they do.

    ReplyDelete