
Okay.......everyone who knows me knows that DP is my favorite place in this area. Because of gas prices last year we hardly went at all. We woke up. It was sunny AGAIN. I quickly called my mom to see if she would take Nephew early back to his other
Grammy's. She agreed. It was already 11. I rallied the troops again and again and again. Then I explained that if they didn't rally a little faster we wouldn't be able to go. They decided to rally and everyone quickly, or not, did their part to get us out of here.

It takes us between 2 and 3 hours to get there. The drive is wonderful. Perry and I talk and talk and hold hands and enjoy each other's company. The kids are in the car, but they are older now and completely sucked into their electronic gadgets so do their own thing unless they need something.

We decided to park down at the beach and walk up to the top of the bridge and walk across the bridges. Okay.....I have NEVER done this in all the year's we have gone there because taking 5 kids up there scares me to death. (Apparently the picture with us up There is going to be in the next post :-))

We walked for about 1/2 mile along the beach, throwing rocks, attempting to stay dry.

S collected a gazillion rocks that she surreptitiously put into Perry's pockets. He inconspicuously dropped them on the ground when she wasn't looking. However, she eventually caught him and was quite upset. We won't show that picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment