
When we arrived at the end of the beach, we hiked up a short trail to get to the bridge.

I just want to say here that I was holding S so tight because it's a LONG way down. M told Perry that if he fell he had better swim to shore quick because it would get cold quick.
Ummmmm.....I think getting cold would be the last of
any one's worries if they fell.

We took stairs down from the bridge and followed a trail for awhile. We are very near some cliffs in this picture. This was quite nerve-racking for Perry and I. Our younger kids aren't exactly afraid of a whole lot. S and J-Man were bouncing, skipping and hopping along the bridge walk. They were feeling completely exhilarated and free. You can see in the pictures how close we are to cars on one side and the rail on the other. Not really even enough room to hold their hand and have them walk beside you although I did anyway. Can you feel my heart beating faster here. That's how it was the whole way. Breathe. Deeply. Calm.

See J-Man touching his neck. Yep. You guessed it. Hives, yet again. They had just started, but were covering his cheeks and going down his neck. We quickly broke out the little medical kit we take everywhere and gave him some
Benadryl. When we arrived back at the beach he was still itching so I
Purell'd his hands, washed them with wipes and rinsed them with water. Half an hour later, the hives were completely gone.
See that boat in the background. I so want to rent a boat and tour that area. I need to check into this and see how one goes about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment