Monday, January 19, 2009

DP - Part 3

See that bridge in the background. That is where we were in Part 2. Once again our decision to start back to the Suburban instead of continuing our hike was a brilliant idea. It was almost dark when we got back to the Suburban. M had hurt his knee so he rode on Perry's shoulders until Perry saw that I was carrying S on mine. He put M down and took S. I got out our MK (medical kit), gave M Tylenol and wrapped his knee. He was able to walk without much pain.
S and I were just relaxing, enjoying the beautiful sunset while waiting for the others to catch up. I think this is where M hurt his knee and Perry had stopped with him.

E took most of these pictures. See how quickly it was getting dark. It was wonderful going up there. I'm glad everyone rallied around.


J-Man

We ended the trip with a visit to Red Robin. This is the first time that when our day was over it only took us 3 minutes to get in the
Suburban and get going. Only J-Man's pants were wet. I just handed him a pair and told him to get in and change. I would go on, but I am exhausted. It is one in the morning and M's talking to me. One of the boys usually stay up with me if Perry goes to bed early. They know I like the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment