.........really, I am.
Spring appears to finally be in attendance. The oldest three of us decided to lose, up to, 20 pounds each. It's, ahem, easy this time of year because one is able to get outside and exercise and play and enjoy.
It's been a week now, well 5 days, but who's counting? Not me, certainly.
I'm always so happy for Perry when we do this because when he steps on the scale, the day after we start, he apparently tells the scale that he is now on a "diet" and the scale responds by taking 3 pounds off his weight.
Now take me, I exercise more, am way more active, eating fewer calories, but when I get on the scale the day after we start, it always says I gained a pound. O-kay. I refuse to be discouraged.
I have been making Perry exercise with me, even though he doesn't really want to, for up to an hour when he gets home. This, I tell him is because he can simple look at the scale and lose weight, I however, have to actually work for it.
Like I said we're at day 5. I've exercised every day for awhile now. Where do we stand, you might ask?
Perry - down 7.8 pounds
Me - down .4 (no not 4 pounds, .4 pounds)
E - down 3 pounds
I really am happy for them. I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment