Friday, May 22, 2009

And The Waiting Begins

Before S's broken arm and my jaw surgery and, and, and, I made this delicious, mouth-watering totally white, butter-laden bread every few days.

Today, we managed to get ALL of our errands finished, along with a hike up Little Si, along with exercise, along with a visit to a friend to see their chicks and.............drum roll please..............the bread is in the oven. Two pizzas are being made from the dough and I just know as soon as I take the pizza out (I cook the dough before putting the toppings on) they are going to gobble it up before I manage to turn it into pizza.

The loaves of bread have to rise and then bake and no one is going to wait that long. The smell will draw them in along with the knowledge that it is there.

All this accomplished and it's only 9:45 p.m. Perry's not even home yet, but will walk in the door soon. I think I will meet him at the door and let the kids eat bread. They'll never know he's here.

No comments:

Post a Comment