
We decided to explore the cliffs on the other side of the bridge. We've only been there one time and really wanted to go back and explore more.

If the poses seem a little off to you, it is because J was having difficulty getting into the moment. Now, take S, she NEVER has difficulty getting into the moment/poses of pictures.

Nor did anyone else that day. For which, I was thankful. We did have a wonderful time. We hiked and hiked and hiked.

We explored and explored. We were there for 4-5 hours. We had a blast. It was so beautiful. I am so glad the kids are older now. I was so very thankful that S had worn
Babylegs on her legs. They kept her safe from all the
pokies and there were many.

When the tide started going out, you could see the how powerful the water was. Everyone was cautious, but not fearful and we had a blast exploring where we haven't explored before.
No comments:
Post a Comment