At least in this house.
Perry and I are the first to admit that we enjoy the physical aspects of marriage. I don't know if the boys ever noticed, especially at young ages, us hugging and kissing, except to want to get in between us and be hugged and kissed on too.
A couple of weeks ago Perry and I were in the kitchen embracing and such. We thought we were alone. However, it turns out that Little Miss had come in.
Fast forward to our bike ride this last weekend.
I sat down beside a man with Little Miss on my lap while we waited for our order to be called. S turned to face me saying, "Mommy, let's practice kissing the way you and daddy did the other day in the kitchen." Now...it's important to get the whole hand flinging through the air and hair being tossed while she says this - it really adds to the whole effect. "You know, where you use your tongue and he put his tongue in your mouth and stuff."
By now the man next to me is attempting to hold in his laughter while I explain laughingly that, "You may only kiss your husband that way."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment