Seriously, all these "heights"make me a nervous wreck. However I keep my mouth shut (mostly) because I don't want the kids to be fearful of life and what it has to offer. One of the qualities that I admire the most about Perry is his fearlessness.
That fearlessness sure has a way of making a woman feel safe.

The drops at the end of these gun thingies (I want to keep this technical, ya know!) are probably(Perry's not here for me to ask) 15-20 feet. Straight down. Matthew asked me something to which I replied, "Go ahead.
" Now, this was M asking so I should've paid more attention, but Little Miss had just fallen and landed on her hands and knees and her knee was bloody so I had to take care of that. Did I mention she was hungry. No....Well, she was also that. So.......when I came upon M and J-man they were walking up the side of one of these gun thingies. If you look between Perry's or Elijah's body (above picture) and the green gun thing it's the diagonal slope. There were lots of blackberries growing next to the slope which made it more dangerous because they couldn't even use the whole foot of cement that they had. By the time I saw what they were doing I yelled, "STOP"! Perry was looking at me asking, "What do you expect them to do now." I assessed the situation. They were at the top of the diagonal slope, there were blackberry vines preventing them from just stepping onto the ground. They had about 10 feet to go in either direction. They had to step over blackberry vines no matter which way they went. Both directions were a 10-15 foot drop.
I told them to land on their feet if they fell and grabbed S's hand and led her away.
No comments:
Post a Comment