


If you look to the right of where we are standing in the above picture that is where we are in the picture to the left . Now.....I did not let go of S's wrist, probably cut off the
circulation, because the railings were about 1.5 feet high and the cement part we were walking on doesn't even go out under the railing. Any type of misstep would've sent her right down to the ground. Okay....I have a very vivid imagination. I know. I know. It works very well in some situations and sucks in others.
The boys were practically running through this area thinking it was a complete blast. Perry was laughing at me because he is well aware of what I was thinking.
There are no railings of any type where we are standing in the picture that has all of us in it. When you get to the edge of the cement it is just a straight drop down. This time a lot of the area was roped off. They are painting it. We still went through what we could though. It's like a maze. It's really fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment