I don't think there is a muscle in my body that doesn't hurt.
Yeah.
But, I'm still going. I knew it would get progressively harder as life interfered. I was right. Yesterday, Sunday, saw Perry having to, unexpectedly to me, go into work. About 15 minutes before that time he was having E drive the car up on the ramps and the whole front bumper came off.
Yeah. You read that right. The. Whole. Thing.
They tried to put it back on, but apparently were unsuccessful in getting it on correctly since the bumper fell off when Perry tried to drive to work. Sigh.
So, he took the suburban.
And.....he didn't get home until bedtime. Anticipating this, I had J get the treadmill set up and used it. The gym means we all get to workout in a decent amount of time. The treadmill means it lasts all day.
With Perry's unanticipated work it also meant the kids and I had to get the house ready for the stoopid inspection so we can cash the check to pay for the expenses incurred in October. Yeah. It was awesome. It's amazing how many little things still need to be done. I'm waiting for warmer weather where we can set up the equipment needed on the porch and not dodge raindrops.
Today, is S's birthday. She has told me since 12:15 A.M. that it is her birthday. I finally said after the twentieth time and 5:30 A.M., "S, I really, really need to sleep so I can do everything for your birthday tomorrow. Please, pretty please don't wake me up for 2 more hours."
She got up for the day at 8:30.
The kids are schooling and S is playing Kinect. No one in this house has to work or do school on their birthday. Well, except me.
I'm heading out to get decorations and sugar to make frosting. She wants a pink and putple basketball cake with a pillow pet design on it along with a bouquet of flowers. I think I can do the pink and purple basketball part. The rest. Not so much.
Tonight will see Hip Hop at 4 p.m. at 5 p.m. the inspection, then we have to go take S to Red Robin (her choice), be back for me to coach J-Man's basketball at 7 and take M to his bball practice from 8-9. Some time between now and then I'm going to exercise.
Yes. I am. Right after I fold the loads of laundry, sweep the floors for the gazillionth time and help J with his physical science.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment