Still going strong. Yesterday brought a very sick Perry and an attempt to finish up our paperwork for the flood. While Perry napped, J-Man and I headed to the gym. I didn't want a repeat of the previous night which found me on the treadmill at 10 p.m. I was/am so proud of J-Man. I have shown him how to work the settings and how to figure out if he is on track for the 5K we are going to run as a family in May.
His job while at the gym is to walk/run/jog 1.6 miles in 30 minutes. He walked/ran/jogged, adjusting accordingly and even running at 5.6 when he realized he wasn't quite close enough.
I worked on the erg, ergging (I wonder if that's a word) 1000 m. It felt good. I'm going to add that to my work out.
I'm not sure what to say about my weight loss. I've lost all of 2.5 pounds. I would be completely discouraged if I hadn't gone down 1.5 sizes. I'm in the smallest clothes I own. I can run easily on the treadmill. It feels good. I would still like to see the scale actually go down though. A friend sent me a video about a girl who has gone from a 14 to a size 4 and only lost 15 pounds doing it. Good timing on her part!
I'm going to start adding in some weight training. So far I've mostly done cardio. I'm also going to attempt to go to a Zumba class offered in the morning hour since with basketball going on I haven't made it to an evening class in forever.
It has felt great to succeed in working out for 37 days straight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment