Friday, February 25, 2011

Day I'm Not Sure/100

What a week and a half this has been. M brought home a nasty flu-like illness the same day Perry brought home a nasty cold. 2 days later I had both. It was awesome. Just kidding. It wasn't really.

However, after taking some medicine and before it wore off I stepped cautiously on the treadmill, walking for 20 minutes. I continued this for the next week, keeping with my 100 day streak.

I knew going in to this that the chance that I wouldn't get sick for 100 days was slim to none.

Once the illness lessened its grip on my lungs and joints I was ready to head back to the gym AND......it snowed. Being the ever-loving wife that I am I begged and pleaded with Perry to take the suburban. He has this little dinky car and it's a long way to work where the roads are either mountainous and curvy or the freeway. The kids and I have gladly stayed home for 3 days so Perry could wake at 5 in the morning and head out driving the suburban on the very icy roads.

The winter storm is supposed to be over and I'm hoping to make it back to the gym tomorrow or Sunday. If that doesn't work out I have the treadmill here.

No comments:

Post a Comment