Today, I interviewed Little Miss. I completely stole the questions from another blog which I don't know how to link. I loved her answers.
1. What is something mommy always says to you? I love you.
2. What makes mommy happy? Um. Having her kids happy.
3. What makes mommy sad? Sad shows.
4. How does your mommy make you laugh? Telling jokes and tickling me.
5. What did your mommy like to do when she was a child? Um…um…..wanting to get kids.
6. How old is your mommy? 29
7. How tall is your mommy? 7 inches
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV? Watching scary shows without us.
9. What does your mommy do when you're not around? Cry
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? Make her kids happy.
11. What is your mommy really good at? Making her kids happy.
12. What is your mommy not very good at? Um. Sledding.
13. What does your mommy do for her job? She works a lot.
14. What is your mommy 's favorite food? Mexican
15. What makes you proud of your mommy? Her having kids and loving us.
16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be? Um…is a princess a cartoon character? Okay, a princess.
17. What do you and your mommy do together? We go and do lots of fun things.
18. How are you and your mommy the same? We have the same eyes and nose and chin and cheeks and kind of the same hair.
19. How are you and your mommy different? I don’t have blonde hair and my mommy does.
20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
She gives me kisses and says I love you and cuddles me a lot and makes the tears go away.
21. What does your mommy like most about your daddy? Because he’s her husband and they get to kiss and they were happy that they had kids.
22. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go? Go hiking up mountains and sledding and tubing at night.
Mommy kisses me sometimes and she makes us do lots of fun things and makes the tears go away and she’s really cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment