Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Soccer

Now that soccer season is over for Little Miss I figure I should actually post about it. No time like the present and all.

Little Miss thought she would absolutely LOVE soccer.

Until...................the first soccer game when Blue Socks sent her flying face first into the dirt. Maybe he thought he was playing football?

The coach was awesome and ran her around the field holding her hand just to get her to play. Seriously though, there were not any other kids to play and that is the only way he could get her back on the field.

Turns out Little Miss is really, really good at soccer.

She consistently scored 3-5 goals every single game. She drove the ball from one end of the field to the other, at least, 20 times every game, weaving in and out of the kids, darting around them to get the ball, running full out to get to the ball first. I was awe-struck watching her play the first time she did so well. It was so surprising.

She is that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment