Sunday, December 28, 2008

Time Tells

When I was growing up and my mom got a new something, we all had to take careful care of it until enough time passed in her mind that it was okay to treat said something as part of the family.

Apparently I inherited this trait. For Chiristmas, E received a Ripstick. It is kind of like a skateboard, except it only has two wheels and, from what I can tell, you must move your body in an S to maneuver.

Now, Perry and I are dodging the Ripstick at any given time. We (I really mean Perry and the boys) put in laminate flooring and it works absolutely perfectly to ride from the kitchen, on through the dining room and into the living room and back.

Too bad we have a foot of snow outside right now. I kind of expected to take the kids up to the skate park, not bring the skate park to the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment